Spiralized Veggie Pad Thai
I’ve never ever tried kale before and after continuously reading it’s benefits from so many different sources, I finally decided to give it a try. So here’s my first kale dish!
Taken from the vegan recipe book “Skinny Bitch by Kim Barnouin"
If you have peanut butter allergy, you can substitute with almond butter :)
- 1 large bunch of kale with hard spine removed and chopped
- 1 carrot julienned
- ½ cup (130gr) of peanut butter
- ¼ cup (60ml) of water
- 2 tablespoons of tamari (soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnished
Fill a steamer basket with the kale and carrot and steam over an inch of boiling water in a medium saucepan until the vegetables soften, about 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and transfer to a large bowl.